Sunday, January 10, 2010

So this is 2010...hmm feels an awful lot like 09...I hope this decade is beter...although over the past 10 years I've made some of the best friends ever...I'm looking foreword...I am not gonna let anyone hold me back...some people have really been pissing me off lately...I'm not gonna put up with it anymore...this is my year...imma fuck shit up...I'm actually gonna start having fun...I'm gonna not be fat...I hate it so much...its done though...I've been drinking virtually no pop...lowered my sweet and salts intake...oh yea, fuckin protein all the way...and a lot of water...gallons...im probably gonna drown...I may be getting a job soon...like full time...with benefits...that would be soo awesome...I could get glasses...and more importantly I could fix my teeth...I have cartoonish holes in my teeth...its pretty embarrassing...I really hope I get this...I have high hopes for my band too...in the spring we will be recording...hopefully hopefully touring in the summer...that would make it all worthwhile...all of the money and time...blood sweat tears...I know that we probably aren't gonna make it...I'm hopeful...but realistically, jack leaves after summer...there goes bass, and a place to practice...plus one of my best friends...we have really grown close over the past year...same with everyone in the band...they have really kept me sane...haha, mike drunk dialed me on new years...he was smashed...haha...if I get this job, I'm gonna start buying healthy food...then I will actually cook it...I wanna eat healthy soo bad, but its hard to do on unemployment...I jump around a lot...whatever...someone just commented on my style...I love my style...collared shirts and sweater vests all the way...soon I'm gonna be thinner, rocking the same look...I'm gonna look good...can't wait...I've been missing my dad pretty badly lately...I went and saw a movie...the whole movie was based around this father and son...at the end the father died...that sucked...I knew it was coming but I couldn't do anything...I'll talk about my dad in detail sometime soon...I have a feeling it won't stop bothering me...so it'll come up again...I guess that's it for now

3 comments:

  1. if you guys do go on tour, I would like to tag along, despite the fact that I contribute in no way to the band and am not even friendly enough to sell shirts....damn, now that I said it...I wouldn't take me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you meet all these goals dude you're gonna be super badass if it all works out.


    I mean you're badass now, but if this shit goes through... wheeeew.

    Sorry about you being bummed about your dad =/
    at least you're not an idiotjerk who forgets their father even existed. Keeping his memory alive probably makes him proud-a you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O-that'd be awesome to have compny on tour...if we ever get to it haha

    G-i know right...i cant believe i ran a fucking 5k...imma be sexy hahaha...tanks for the kind words aboot my pops

    ReplyDelete