Saturday, April 24, 2010

At least it's a tragedy

I am having a hard time coming out of my shell. Sadly I am more myself when I drink. It gives me tho courage to talk to people I don't know. I really have a lot to offer, but don't talk much in public settings. If you disagree, then you are probably in the little group i call close friends. I think I may have made a connection with two people tonight. We spent hours just talking, and it was a real fucking conversation. I missed that. Conversating. If you see me anywhere, talk to me, I love to chat, small talk or not. As much as I fucking hate people, I love meeting new friends. On a separate note, I am starting to embrace that I am an artist. I love drawing on shoes. I do it well. Well, I'm a little drunk, and I need to go to bed. I have a feeling I will start using this more.

1 comment: