Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Day

My girlfriend of four and a half years cheated on me. To make matters worse, she's not sorry about it. My whole world crashed down on top of me, and now I'm crawling through the rubble. The best advice I've gotten is, do better. Now I am going to focus solely on me. Eat better, go back to the gym, feel better about myself. Another bit of advice comes from Dr. Seuss, those who matter don't mind, those who mind don't matter. Enough of this making everyone else happy crap. I need to be happy, and if you are my friend, you to should be happy. I have the best friends...ever. They are making me realize, life will go on, I'm still an awesome guy. I hope that when I start treating myself better, I will gain more confidence. Then I can Truly be happy...time to clean my room, and do laundry

2 comments:

  1. Dumb bitches die young and alone because they're ugly and no one likes them, bad ass sweater-vest eagles fly free forever. and block bullets with their eagle-fangs, so not even Stone-Cold Steve Austin can shoot them down, no matter how many grenades he launches.

    ReplyDelete